|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW|
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
|Packaging:||Suitable packing for sea freight|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong|
Model No.: SDF
We mainly produce fertilizer pellet Production Line machines , such as fertilizer ferment upender, fertilizer Hammer Mill crusher, mixer, dryer and pellet cooler, fertilizer pellet machine, fertilizer round granulation machine ,screener and pellet packing machine, for organic fertilizer hammer mill, details as below :
1. The organic fertilizer hammer mill contains horizontal double shaft chain, they are the super heavy duty hammer mill which fits for high humidity fertilizer materials
2. The organic fertilizer hammer mill can crush very high humidity materials to powder, after crusher, can get smaller than 5cm pieces, reach to the aim of granulation, so they are used for compound fertilizer and organic fertilizer. Generally common hammer mill has limit requirement for raw humidity , but this double shaft chain fertilizer hammer mill overcomes the weakness.
3. organic fertilizer hammer mill is Specifically Designed-For crushing oversize compound and organic materials,: Non-Clogging Design - Ample clearance throughout the flow of material, preventing build-up . Easy AccessQuarter section of housing can be removed by taking out bolts which provides good accessibility.. Simplified Maintenance -All component parts can be easily removed and replaced.
4. organic fertilizer hammer mill has special Chain , adding the wear resistance steel,--extend working life time, and reduce the time of changing chains, increase life
5. organic Fertilizer hammer mill has Durable Construction -Heavy duty steel ,oversize bearings and specially hardened chain hammers vales its dependability. The features of double rotors chain hammer mill:Specifically Designed-For crushing oversize compound and inorganic materials efficiently and at high rates of production.. Non-Clogging Design - Ample clearance throughout the flow of material,
|Model||Power(kw)||Corn Capacity(t/h)||Fiber Capacity(t/h)|